Cincinnati Bearcats
Confidence: 80%
I don't like many of the props today, but giving -3 to the Bearcats at home seems to be one of the better choices for today. They are at home and their only loss came on the road, in Tennessee. West Virginia does have an explosive passing offense, but the Bearcats have been playing well, and with the combination of the -3 line and home field advantage, I'm putting my confidence in Cincinnati.
Michigan State
Confidence: 70%
I like Michigan State here. The oddsmakers are giving -2.5 for them, which is not much, and they are on the road. MSU has also not won in Iowa since 1989. That said, I like MSU's in this matchup, which is ranked 8th in the nation. They have also shown that they can definitely win, with defeats against Wisconsin, Michigan, and Ohio State. Iowa has not been very consistent, losing to Minnesota. With the -2.5 line and its great defense, I think MSU should win here.
No comments:
Post a Comment