Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday, Nov 27, 2011 Picks

1:00
Carolina Panthers
Confidence: 90%

I think Indy continues to become 0-11 after this game.  They haven't looked too good all season and while the Panthers have certainly not had the best season, they're looking better than the Colts.  The line is -3 in favor of Carolina and the Colts just don't look good without Manning.


4:15
New England Patriots
Confidence: 85%

The line favors the Patriots by -3 here.  The Pats have been looking great in the last two weeks, combining for a 76-19 score against their opponents.  With Vick and Maclin out, I think it's enough to give  Brady and the Pats the edge.

7:00
Minnesota Golden Gophers
Confidence: 90%

This pick is basically based on the line, which is at -5.  The Gophers are undefeated so far, but that's not saying too much since Dayton is 4-1 also.

9:00
Saint Louis Billikens
Confidence: 85%

I picked this for the same reason I picked the Gophers above - the line.  Saint Louis is favored by -4.5 here, which is good enough for me to choose them.



No comments:

Post a Comment