Hey guys,
I'm creating this blog because I've been playing Streak for the Cash for a couple years now, and I enjoy analyzing the picks. Some of my background in Streak for the Cash: My Entry. My crowning achievement has been a W21, which happened about 10 months ago. I have also had a couple W11's and W13's, which were great learning experiences in helping me refine a strategy for SFTC. I am an avid sports fan and will try to make this as interesting as possible.
I will try to give an explanation of my pick as well as my confidence in it. In an attempt to be consistent with the the confidence ratings, it will be represented in percentages. For example, if I am extremely confident with my pick, I will put a 95% next to it. These confident ratings will help you determine whether or not you should risk your streak on it, depending on how high your streak is. The higher my confidence rating, the higher streak I think you can risk on it.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or criticisms, please leave a comment or email me at streaklock@gmail.com
Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment