Cleveland Browns
Confidence: 60%
I will not be picking this as I think this is a risky game. However, for those of you with low streaks or feel as if you must pick, this is the best 1:00 game. The line here favors the Browns by -3, which is not the best point cushion for this prop, but is the best compared to the other 1:00 props. Hillis will not be playing as well as Tarvaris Jackson. Seattle is coming off a bye week, and this year, the records of teams coming off bye weeks is incredibly bad (at one point 1-5?) This is not clear, but considering the line, how close the teams are in caliber, and the fact that Seattle is coming off a bye, I would pick Cleveland. However, if you have a W2 or over, just stay away from 1:00 games.
No comments:
Post a Comment