Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday, Oct 23, 2011 No Favorable Picks

There are no favorable picks for this afternoon/night.  I am posting these recommendations for only those that are desperate or feel compelled to pick something today.  If I were forced to make a pick for the 4:00 and 8:00 time slots, this is what I would choose: Larry Fitzgerald (ARI): Receptions and for 8:25, Any Other Result for the Colts @ Saints prop.  Second best for 4:00 would be Packers: Win by Double Digits.  

I will not put these picks on record, regardless of whether or not I am correct, since this only applies to those who feel the strong urge to pick a game today.  If you have any winning streak, I strongly suggest not picking any games for the rest of today.  I know you guys come here for advice so this is why I posted these recommendations, but I will not be picking any of these.  These recommendations are for those of you who really want to pick today.

No comments:

Post a Comment